- 65,00 €/1 persona
- 80,00 €/2 persone
Residence Loreto Milano
Via Rancati 3,
Daily rates from:
EXCL. CITY TAX
The Residence Loreto is just off Viale Monza (one of the main thoroughfares in and out of Milan) and is adjacent to the Turro Metro Station (Red Line 1). N.B. The Red Line 1 Metro runs directly to the ”EXPO Milano 2015” exhibition area.
Here are a few examples of the average travelling times to expect using the Metro from Turro Station to some of the most common local landmarks :
- The Duomo (Cathedral) –: 10 mins
- Fiera Milano City (City Exhibition Area) –: 20 mins
- Rho Fiera Milano(EXPO 2015) –: 35 mins
- Milan Central Station –:10 mins
- Cadorna Station) -: 15 mins
From Malpensa (MPX)
- Malpensa Express train to Cadorna Station in Milan, then;
- Metro Red Line 1 (direction – Sesto F.S). Alight at Turro Station then walk (see map:app. 2 mins) to Residence Loreto.
- “Malpensa Bus Express” or “Malpensa Shuttle Air Pullman” (coach services) to Milano Central Station, then;
- Metro Green Line 2 to Loreto Station, then;
- Metro Red Line 1 (towards Sesto F.S.). Alight at Turro Station and follow directions given above.
From Linate (LIN)
- 73 Bus to Piazza San Babila, then;
- Metro Red Line 1 (direction – Sesto F.S). Alight at Turro Station then walk (see map: app. 2 mins) to Residence Loreto.
From the Motorway
take the ring road east, exit at “Palmanova” (exit 10) Milan Center;
go straight on along Via Palmanova, Via and Via Leoncavallo Coast to the Piazzale Loreto;
turn on Viale Monza (second street on the right) and go straight on for about 1.5 km, over the two railway bridges, and then continue to the 3rd street on the right.
Metro Green Line 2
go to the Loreto stop.
Metro Red Line 1
continue to Turro stop towards Sesto F.S.